Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Beginning of Cooking with Style

"Glamour: the attractive or exciting quality that makes certain people or things see appealing or special." -New Oxford American Dictionary.
Grace Kelly (A glamour inspiration to me).


































"Gourmet: a connoisseur of good food; a person with a discerning palate."-New Oxford American Dictionary. 
A delicious Mint Chocolate Cake Ball made by my
friend Joy as a welcome home present to me



There is something special and exciting that happens when these two nouns unite. A revolution in the way food preparation and delivery is seen. Food is not only a need for survival but it is something that brings people together and causes quality time. Why not cook and eat in style?




As an 18 year old, I am personally no expert, but I am on a journey to become gain expertise and am inviting you to join me for the ride. I want my family to become excited about food again and not eat the same thing every night (plain chicken, green beens and rice).  Join me as I search for great, healthy recipes and execute it in a glamorous way that causes people to think of eating together as a special occasion.





No comments:

Post a Comment