I recommend buying more Zucchini than you think you need, because the pieces will shrink once in the oven. I used 3 Zucchinis.
1. Preheat your oven to 350
2. Slice the Zucchini in pieces cutting the length, like the picture below.
3. Put the Zucchini on a cookie sheet, and keep in the oven for about 15 minutes. (Time may vary depending on oven).
4. Once you feel that the Zucchini is soft (its okay to sneak a few bites!), take the sheet out and butter the top of each piece individually.
5. Turn the oven to high broil and put the Zucchini back in the oven for about 6 minutes. Check on it frequently, and once you feel that the top has your perfect golden touch, take the tray out.
6. The last step, and my favorite; sprinkle Lemon Pepper over the pieces. Use as much or as little as you like. My sister was shocked to find out that all I used to flavor the Zucchinis was Butter and Lemon Pepper.
|Star Shapes are always a crowd pleaser ;)|