Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Crêpes!

This summer I have enjoyed discovering hidden treasures in my city (hence my last post). But sometimes I need that extra incentive to explore my city, and out of town guests are what usually give me that. I love rediscovering my town through visitors eyes. In these past two weeks a new desire for crepes has developed. I went to a great crêpes café in down town St. Louis called  Rooster and tried a 3 cheese crêpe. Today I went to Crepes, Etc. and split a nutella crêpe and a mozzarella/tomato/basil crêpe with my sister.


This place served Illy Coffee. I had never heard of this kind of coffee before (I'm usually a Starbucks kind of girl), but I definitely approved of this coffee, it had a high quality to it. 








So go out, try some crêpes (or make them, I think i'll try that and keep you updated), and explore your city!

No comments:

Post a Comment