Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Apple A Day...the GLAMOROUS way

Why exactly does an apple a day keep the doctor away? 
The Look: Betsy Johnson EarringsWhats With The Cattitude Nail Polish,Heart Ring
(Plus, I'm really into this acid wash jean vest). 

I've grown up eating apples, but never realized what an aid they've been to my body. Through my research i've discovered that apples not only whiten and strengthen teeth, but they also help prevent different types of cancer (colon, breast, liver, and lung), lower chances of asthma, and can even help with weight lost. That's only tapping the surface! 




When I pick out an apple, i'm very picky. Shiny red apples look appealing in pictures, but for my personal taste, they're too sour. I go for the reddish/orangish apples. My favorite kind of apples are Gala Apples, they have that perfect sweet, juicy, natural taste. 
                    Eat an apple today!

Try this with your apple:


All Natural Peanut Butter


No comments:

Post a Comment